Catalog and Course Information
All of our course information and important forms are just a click away, whether you are just starting the admissions process or are a current student looking for an exam schedule or planning your next term.
Get ready for the upcoming and current school year by looking through our course offerings and our student handbook:
- Undergrad Course Bulletin: Provides descriptions of all courses for the academic year.
- Undergrad Course Bulletin Supplement: Provides updated course listings and information for each term.
- Undergraduate Student Handbook: Provides vital information about academic policies and student life at Bryn Athyn College.
- Graduate Course Bulletin: Provides descriptions of all graduate courses for the academic year.
- Graduate Student Handbook Supplement: Provides information about policies for graduate students at Bryn Athyn College.
- BAC Programs: Provides information about our degree programs.
- BAC Order and Organization: Provides information about our institution.
- Complete Course Catalog: Provides a complete list of all the courses offered at Bryn
- Academic Calendar: Provides an updated schedule of coursework, holidays, and important dates for the full academic year.
Bryn Athyn College uses an online bookstore hosted by Ambassador Education Solutions.
You will login to the online bookstore with your Microsoft 365 school account. If you are already logged into your Microsoft 365 account (through Moodle or your BAC email, for example), the Login button will take you directly to your Order History page with a link to place a New Order. If you are not logged into your Microsoft 365 account already, log in to the online bookstore site with your BAC email address.
Using the Bookstore:
- On the My Account page, use the New Order button, which will take you to a list of courses.
- Use the radio buttons to select the courses you are registered for. (Log in to SONIS or check with your advisor if you’re not sure.)
- Each course you select will appear. Verify each Course Name and Course Number (i.e. Rel101-4 is Introduction to New Church Doctrines, section 4) with your Fall term schedule. Book title, ISBN, and purchasing options (including marketpace and ebook options in some cases) are also shown on the page.
- Save the packing when your books arrive. If you drop a class the first week of term, instructions are provided on the website for returns.
- Some books are available for buy back at the end of term. Ambassador will provide a free shipping label.
- Some books are available for short term rental.
- You are not required to purchase your books from this bookstore website.
Please contact the Course Materials Manager with questions:
Textbook Request Form - For faculty use only.